With the popularity of the Toyota Prius, there is a growth in demand for its parts. You need to find the proper parts and tools for your Toyota Prius headlight assembly upgrade project.
Headlights are an essential part of any vehicle because, without bright and clear light, accidents are bound to happen. Although it may seem a bit challenging to change the headlight assembly of your Toyota Prius, if you follow the correct procedure, it can be surprisingly straightforward.
What is the cost of replacing the Toyota Prius headlight assembly?
Changing the headlight assembly is not an expensive undertaking. In order to replace the headlight of your Toyota Prius, you will be required to pay around $100. It is also worth noting that the labor cost can be anywhere between $34 and $44.
It would be helpful if you kept in mind that the labor cost can increase to $75 in some areas, but this is the cost of replacing a single bulb. If you want the headlight replacement kit, then it will be around $400, but it is always advised to visit a professional for a suitable headlight assembly replacement.
Complete guide for replacing Toyota Prius 2021 headlight assembly
- You can start securing the new HID or LED Toyota Prius 2021 headlight assembly and then switch off your vehicle in the correct manner.
- Open the bonnet and the trunk to look at the area that needs to be unscrewed for removing the bulb.
- It is essential to unplug the power wires of the headlight assembly and remember that it can be a little challenging to remove these cables.
- The old headlight assembly needs to be unscrewed, and you need to pull it out.
- Place the new headlight assembly, and after doing the entire procedure, you need to make sure that the wiring and other essential pieces that need to attach the bulb protective casing are secure.
Configuring the headlight assembly of a Toyota Prius
When you are finished with replacing the headlight of your Toyota Prius, there is a possibility that it can be out of order. It is crucial that both the headlights of your 2021 Toyota Prius are at the same height and remain focused in the same way, which means that you have to take time to adjust them.
In order to adjust the headlights, the vehicle has to be placed facing the wall. At the start, it should be placed one meter from the wall, and later on five to six meters. It will be sufficient for you to adjust the light with a new bulb in the same manner by comparing their halo ring.
For the most part, the Toyota Prius headlight assembly upgrade is quite a straightforward procedure that may need just a few tools. However, if you are not entirely comfortable or confident regarding all the steps on your own, then it is a good idea that you take your Toyota Prius to a professional who will replace the headlight assembly of your Toyota Prius at a reasonable price.