There is nothing worse than struggling hard to see the road ahead when driving at night. If your OEM headlights are not giving you adequate light or they are burnt out, you should upgrade to the high-performance OSRAM Night Breaker Unlimited headlight bulbs. With these bulbs, you will benefit from up to 110% more light on the regular road and highway. In addition, you will get a 35m longer beam when compared to standard halogen bulbs. Choose the OSRAM Night Breaker Unlimited if you are searching for extra light on the road in a tested and tried package. This bestselling range will deliver brighter white light that will ensure a safe and comfortable driving experience at night and during the extreme weather conditions.
Features of the OSRAM Night Breaker Unlimited
- Provides up to 110 % more brightness
110 % more light simply means that more light will be projected onto the crucial areas of the road ahead. This causes an increase in the intensity and range of the beam when compared to the standard lamps. The greater range is best seen by the distribution of light from a bird’s eye view perception. The motorist using these bulbs will be able to see clearer and the road, obstacles, and traffic signs can be seen in a good time.
- A light beam length that is up to 35 meters longer
- 20 % whiter light in contrast to standard halogen lamps at 3560 kelvins. This is the average whiteness for upgraded kits.
- Bulb design. The Night Breaker Unlimited range has a unique and eye-catching bulb design featuring a partial blue coating and a silver cap, that add a stylish element to your vehicle even when your bulb is not illuminated.
- Being a maximum performance bulb, the OSRAM Night Breaker uses a mixture of Xenon and halogen gas. This offers a boost in performance when compared to the standard halogen bulbs available in the market.
- A fully road legal halogen bulb
- High light quality and excellent reliability is another reason to buy these headlight bulbs. This is due to the great color rendering that is made possible by partial cobalt coating on the glass body.
- The optimized innovative and noble filler gas formula guarantees the efficient generation of light, while the robust filament design adds to the longevity of the bulb, making this vehicle headlight bulb a great investment for motorists.
- The patented blue ring coating helps the bulbs to reduce back glare.
- Produces a pleasant light effect that makes night-time driving much easier and less tiring
If you live in the United States, then you will probably have to order these bulbs online, because they are not typically available in local stores. The Average cost for these bulbs online is about $25, and they are available in all the major headlight bulb size which is good because you will always get what fits your vehicle best.
If you are looking for the brightest bulbs available, then the OSRAM Night Breaker Unlimited bulbs are a perfect choice. If you are looking for the whitest bulbs in the market, then you will have to check out other available options.
- Offers up to 110% more light than standard halogen bulbs
- Has a longer life span owing to the sturdy coil design
- Enhances visibility in poorly lit roads
- Easy to install
- The lifespan could be longer than it currently is.
Competitors of the OSRAM Night Breaker Unlimited bulbs
- OSRAM Night Breaker Laser headlight bulbs
- The Sylvania Silverstar Ultra
- The OSRAM Night Breaker Plus
Most consumers agree that these bulbs are brighter and whiter than the old halogen stock bulbs in old-model vehicles. However, they are not super bright like the innovative LED bulbs. If you are looking for a whiter light, then you should opt for LED bulbs because these bulbs will never be as bright as the lights found on brand new vehicles. But they are very economical for motorists who want to keep driving affordable bulbs. Most car owners love these bulbs because they are brighter, durable, and their non-blinding effect on oncoming traffic.
These bulbs also run a little hotter compared to standard OEM bulbs and you can get more life out of them by turning off your daytime running lights. When installing, remember to avoid touching the glass part because any contaminants or oil can cause damage to the bulbs and potentially reduce their lifespan. To prevent this, you can use clean nitrile gloves during the installation process.
Where is the OSRAM Night Breaker Unlimited installed on the Vehicle?
The OSRAM Night Breaker Unlimited bulbs are available in H1, H3, H4, H7, H8, H11, HB3, and HB4 fittings. They are widely installed in the headlight unit of your vehicle. Be sure to check your handbook guide to determine which fitting is suitable for your car.
How to Install the OSRAM Night Breaker Unlimited Headlight Bulbs
Replacing the OSRAM Night Breaker Unlimited Headlight Bulbs is much easier than replacing HID or LED bulbs. When replacing these bulbs, you need to do the following:
- Turn off all your lights and locate the bulb holder. You should then remove the wiring harness. If your vehicle has a plastic catch, you should use your thumb to press down the tiny lever at the top part of the plug while pulling it. If it is a metal clip, you should pull the lever up and away. Unscrew your plug by turning it anticlockwise if it has a screw cap.
- Remove your old bulb by holding onto its base. You can wiggle or rotate the bulb to loosen it.
- Get your new bulb and plug it into the back of your headlight. If installed properly, the bulb will be all in and none of its rubber gaskets will be visible.
- Plug your wiring back in and then re-secure your headlight. You should then test your new headlight bulbs by turning them on. If one or both new OSRAM Night Breaker Unlimited Headlight Bulbs do not turn on, then you need to remove it and recheck your wiring and then reconnect it.
When it comes down to comparing the facts and figures, the OSRAM Night Breaker Unlimited offers whiter light, and longer beam when compared to standard halogen bulbs. With the nice white light and excellent ground coverage, you will enjoy a safer and comfortable night-time driving experience.
With its white light color that is closer to natural daylight, the driver will be more alert as a perfectly matched to natural daylight beam tends to stimulate the driver and helps prevent attention deficit and fatigue.
These bulbs are available in a wide range of fitting giving vehicle owners a great choice for their cars. You will see many benefits after upgrading from the standard halogen headlight bulbs to the Night Breaker Unlimited halogen headlight bulbs.
Consultant in the area of automotive lighting solutions. Previously working as a lighting sales manager for various light bulb brands, collected intensive expertise for effective vehicle lighting & signaling systems that are compliant with the UN regulatory requirements and standards in the United States and Canada.