Do you want to buy the best headlights without spending too much money? Go for Honda Accord headlights. With this choice, it doesn’t matter whether you’re living in a place that receives less day-light, are experiencing bad weather, or are frequently traveling at night. The headlights, whether LED lamps, HID lamps, or any other, are highly affordable and provide a perfect replacement for all your factory bulbs that are wearing out.
Honda Accord Headlight Bulb Size Chart
If you want to buy the most appropriate Honda Accord headlight bulb type near you, you have several options.
Choose in Xtreme Vision Headlights
This is the most reputable and popular option and comes in some of the most celebrated brands, such as Osram Night Breaker Plus and Phillips Xtreme Vision.
Choose in Xtreme Visions are made using Halogen but in Chrome Tip with an advanced filament design. If you choose this option, you’ll not need a separate relay or a separate wiring harness. What’s more, you’ll be able to upgrade your bulbs as a simple replacement with these Xtreme Vision Bulbs.
These bulbs come in different types.
Each of these bulbs comes with two filaments. The nice part of it is that one of them is for high beam and the other is for low beam. Also, they are 3 Pin Bulbs. This makes H4s the best alternative. Go for them if your vehicle uses Single Barrel so as to have two bulbs.
During bad weather, you need these bulbs. You can actually use fog light and get the best results.
Don’t forget that your choice of bulbs majorly depends on the electrical system of your car. Before you leave for the market, confirm whether the socket size of your bulb suits your purpose. Your bulb holder should also be either 2 Pin or 3 Pin. Also, your Honda Accord headlight bulb size and headlight bulb type need to be compatible with your own car.
Another great choice is the high-intensity discharge (HID) or high definition headlights that are fitted with projected lamps. These lamps use Xenon gas and not Halogen as their key rivals. HID ballast ignites the gas to produce light. You can use HID headlight kit and projectors to increase the visibility, make the car stylish, and ensure it doesn’t split. These bulbs also use much lesser power than halogen bulbs.
For you to benefit the most from your Xenon headlight kit and learn to install the bulbs, read on for more information. This exclusive Honda Accord headlight bulb replacement guide seeks to equip you with the necessary skills to install the headlamps with great ease.
- Park your car in a safe place
- Set the parking brake
- Remove the ignition keys
- Ensure all headlamps are switched off
- Open the hood
- Use your release latches to open them
- Locate the problem
- Detect the place containing the malfunctioning headlight bulb
- Remove and set aside what blocks the bulb socket (air intake cover or engine coolant reserve tank)
- Remove electronic connector
- Squeeze the connector’s tabs and remove it from the socket
- Carefully turn the bulb one quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Remove it from the socket
- Insert your new Bulb
- Ensure the socket size is appropriate
- Twist your new high and low beam or low beam bulb into the socket
- Reattach the electronic connector
- Evaluate and Close
- Test the new headlights to ascertain it works
- Replace the air intake cover (or coolant)
- Close the hood