Best H11 Headlight Bulbs
Best H11 Halogen Headlight Bulbs
Sylvania SilverStar Ultra - High Performance Halogen Headlight Bulb
Wattage 55W, Voltage 12V, Base PGJ19.2
|Philips X-tremeVision - Excellent for nighttime drivers||Check Price|
|GE Megalight Ultra +130% Light Car Headlight Bulbs||Check Price|
Best H11 LED Headlight BulbsLed Replacement for H11 Halogen Bulb - reflector and projector housing. Select your h11 led conversion kit
|Best LED Kit|
Cougar Motor Led Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit
SEALIGHT Led Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit
BEAMTECH H11 LED Headlight Bulb
Best H11 HID Kits for Projector HeadlightsXenon Upgrade for H11 Halogen Bulb.
Warning! You shouldn't install HID if your car has Reflector Housing
Morimoto Elite HID System
XtremeVision 35W Xenon HID Lights with Premium Slim Ballast
Innovited 55W AC Xenon HID Lights
Best H11 Fog Lights
Best H11 Halogen Fog Lights
Best H11 LED Fog Lights
Best H11 HID Fog Lights
H11 Led Bulb Changing color[amazon_link asins=’B07JRG2DTH’ template=’ProductCarousel2′ store=’headlight03-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’ad897e8d-2a42-46ce-936a-d90f68c4f2b6′]
H11 Hid Kit Color Chart
- [amazon_textlink asin=’B010W2KV0O’ text=’3000K – Golden Yellow’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’headlight03-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’7f4622bd-8c6f-44cc-ad78-d3ebe15cedb6′]
- [amazon_textlink asin=’B010W2KXJI’ text=’5000K – Bright White’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’headlight03-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’76e0521a-f628-44e7-8bae-481cc76f1440′]
- [amazon_textlink asin=’B010W2KZ9Q’ text=’6000K – Light Blue’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’headlight03-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’83f5b00a-94cd-46e4-9133-e5fe40174c62′]
- [amazon_textlink asin=’B010W2L1NA’ text=’8000K – Medium Blue’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’headlight03-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’de2d412d-e909-45ff-9ac7-bbe00f7b63e7′]
- [amazon_textlink asin=’B010W2KLL8′ text=’10000K – Dark Blue’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’headlight03-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’56478fb0-740d-4145-b5f3-892dd3827405′]
- [amazon_textlink asin=’B010W2KO60′ text=’12000K – Purple’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’headlight03-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’5d09587e-f2f3-4734-9d47-d908abdb3e7c’]
- [amazon_textlink asin=’B010W2KQKO’ text=’15000K – Pink’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’headlight03-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’02d23a13-158c-4abe-9ab8-fc5637d2a06b’]
- [amazon_textlink asin=’B010W2KT06′ text=’30000K – Deep Blue’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’headlight03-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’f1bdd14e-3fd0-41f1-9aeb-048f7ba376e2′]
Philips H11 Bulbs[amazon_link asins=’B07M91SP3T,B07581DB7N,B07SF7HXNQ,B00U1OL356,B00GD8OL62,B00U1OIE08,B001D25TZU,B00Y9VUKSS’ template=’ProductCarousel2′ store=’headlight03-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’5db396c2-3b63-46fc-8ffd-6dea122267d1′]
Hella H11 Bulbs[amazon_link asins=’B00O616PJE,B078SGBFK6,B079VYZ2TP,B00IKM18QU’ template=’ProductCarousel2′ store=’headlight03-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’edb8c32d-6c2b-4d46-88fe-fde645cbb77a’]
H11 Bulb Dimensions
H11, as the name suggests, belongs to Group 1, which shows that you can use them as your headlight bulb fittings. What’s more, you can use the H11 lamps to solve any of your other lighting needs. Today, they are a common replacement part.
If any of your fog light or parking light need a replacement and you have the H11, do not look any further. Use it and no law enforcement officer will question you.
H11 lamps are dual beam bulbs. They have only one filament. And you can use them either as a projector or reflector headlights. But most savvy drivers think that they are best used as reflectors. By using them properly, you increase the chances of increasing the lifespan to two years. Most halogen lamps have a relatively short service duration, and the H11 is not exempted.
These bulbs use PGJ19-2 base and have a nominal power of 55 watts at 12 volts and 70 watts at 24 volts. Evidently, they have the ability to meet most of your automotive lighting needs. But if you are like most experts, you know that halogen technology has a few defects. In particular, H11 bulbs have short lifespans and they sometimes produce inadequate light. The good news is that you can upgrade your H11 bulbs to LED and HID light at any time to get a better service.
H11 Bulb Cross Reference
- Installation is easy in most models; however, you may need professional assistance.
- LED bulbs can get hot at the bottom and require cooling systems such as fans or heatsinks to prevent them from melting.
- When aligning your LED headlights, make sure they point slightly downwards and away from oncoming traffic so they don’t blind other drivers.
Q: Are LED H11 headlights legal?
A: Every state has its own laws about LED headlights, but they are usually legal if they project a light beam that illuminates the road ahead between 50 and 100 meters.
Q: What’s the difference between H11 LED headlights and H11 HID headlights?
A: Both types are superior to halogen lights. HID lights tend to be brighter, but they can reflect light back at you in foggy conditions and blind other drivers. In addition, HID lights experience a delay before they turn on.
Q: How much power do H11 LED headlights consume?
A: LED lights are relatively new technology, and they are incredibly energy efficient. Most models use between 30 and 60 watts.
Q: Do LED lenses turn yellow over time?
A: No. Most high-quality LED lenses are designed with a polycarbonate material that features an ultraviolet additive, which is not affected by sunlight.
Q: H11 LED headlights are ideal for what types of driving conditions?
A: Compared to halogen bulbs, LED headlights are better-equipped to handle extreme weather conditions, i.e., very hot or very cold temperatures.
Consultant in the area of automotive lighting solutions. Previously working as a lighting sales manager for various light bulb brands, collected intensive expertise for effective vehicle lighting & signaling systems that are compliant with the UN regulatory requirements and standards in the United States and Canada.