These days, cars are becoming more and more technically advanced. As more components are required to be integrated into a vehicle, sometimes there isn’t any space between the engine compartment and the elements. This problem is noticeable if you have to replace a headlight. Ford Fiesta has been the most popular hatchback for the past 40 years, but certain aspects need to be changed, including the headlights.
To make a Ford Fiesta headlight assembly upgrade, you need to look for a few options available in the market. You can go for the halogen, HID, or LED headlights. The main reason is that the older bulbs may not last for much time, so you can end up with a burned bulb and probably need to replace it. Whether you upgrade or replace the headlights, your new headlights will undoubtedly help with a clear vision on the road when you drive at night.
Can headlight covers be used with Ford Fiesta?
When you do headlight kit replacement of your Ford Fiesta, several headlight assembly options are available for you. Besides the headlight assembly and bulb, you can also use headlight covers that work perfectly with the Ford Fiesta headlights.
There are countless online stores where you can easily find the designated headlight covers for the Ford Fiesta. It is worth mentioning that some states in the US do not allow these covers. Therefore, it is good to check the state permits before getting them for the car.
What is involved in replacing the headlight assembly of the 2011 Ford Fiesta?
- Park the vehicle and make sure that it has rested for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Open the hood of your 2011 Ford Fiesta, lift it with one hand while the strut needs to be placed upright in the correct position.
- Remove the upper screw with the help of the screwdriver.
- Now you can remove the headlight assembly and also the electrical connector.
- Place the new headlight assembly and make sure that you are not holding the bulb’s surface with bare hands.
How to adjust the headlight assembly of the 2011 Ford Fiesta?
- Park your Ford Fiesta on a flat surface, and its front should be facing a light-colored wall.
- Ensure that your vehicle tires are inflated and that the car is empty.
- Measure the distance between the low and the high beams on the ground, and then make a mark covering the space on the wall.
- Direct these beams in front of the wall, and adjust them if lower than the mark.
- In the last step, you can open the hood and look for the screw. Keep rotating the screw until you are satisfied with the low and the high beam.
If you find the headlight of your Ford Fiesta not functioning correctly, there could be several causes for this. There is a possibility that the dome light bulb is faulty and you require a new bulb. There are also chances that the fuse that controls the dome light might be defective. Therefore, it is better to inspect your vehicle adequately before making a Ford Fiesta headlight assembly upgrade.