Chrysler Town and Country is one of the most impressive family cars offering several advantages and facilities to the drivers. Already a fine vehicle, Town and Country can become even more desirable thanks to the best add-ons and upgrades. Out of the several modifications, Chrysler Town and Country headlight assembly upgrade is an essential step for you to take.
With the help of the new and modified headlights, you can make your Town and Country safer for yourself and other drivers on the road. Thanks to modern headlights, you will can make your Chrysler Town and Country look more eye-catching than before.
Does Chrysler Town and Country use projector or reflector headlights?
Chrysler Town and Country uses projector headlights, yet many drivers opt for halogen projector lights when they plan for a headlight assembly replacement kit. However, you will find HID to be much better than halogen, as the output offers a lower cutoff.
With the help of the projector halogens, you will see the border of the road signs from quite a distance. Many people consider switching to HID a downgrade as they stick with the halogen bulbs, but HID and LED offer much better illumination and road visibility.
How do you replace the headlight assembly of 2007 Chrysler Town and Country?
- To change the headlight assembly of 2007 Chrysler Town and Country, you have to start by opening the hood with an 8mm wrench.
- After removing the bolts holding the headlight assembly, you can remove them.
- Two electrical harnesses need to be disconnected by pressing the safety clips.
- You can also replace the headlight bulbs by turning the sockets counterclockwise.
- When replacing, try not to touch the glass part, as this can damage the bulb.
- If you want to finish the replacement, you can reinstall everything back in the reverse order, and in the end, you can check whether the new headlight assembly is working well or not.
How to level the headlights of 2007 Chrysler Town and Country?
Clean the headlights and prepare your 2007 Chrysler Town and Country for headlight adjustment. Your vehicle should be parked on a flat surface around 25 feet away from the wall. Now rock the car by pushing down the bumper. You need to measure the distance between the headlights and the ground and mark this location on the wall.
Now open the hood and then find the vertical adjustment screws. For each headlight, you need to set the adjustment gauge to zero. This way, you will be able to adjust the trajectory. Remember that you can allow a 2-inch variance for the low beams.
Chrysler Town and Country headlight assembly upgrade gives you the best lighting on the road. The best quality headlights will give a fantastic look to your vehicle. Whether you go for the halo projectors or LEDs, you will indeed find a design that will be terrific.
Setting up the new headlight assembly for Chrysler is quite simple, whereas the excellent value prices of the headlights will make you confident that you have made the right choice.