The Cadillac STS is a mid-sized luxury sedan that was introduced in 2004. It was the successor to the Cadillac Seville, which had been Cadillac’s flagship since 1975. The STS was Cadillac’s highest-priced sedan until the introduction of the XTS in 2013.
The STS was discontinued after the 2011 model year and was replaced by the smaller CTS sedan.
Headlight Bulbs By Year2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
Headlight Bulb High Beam – 9005
Looking for a brighter, longer-lasting headlight bulb? Fahren’s 9005 LED headlight bulbs are the perfect upgrade for your car. These bulbs provide 3 times the light of a standard halogen bulb. The whole aviation aluminum body and unique hollow-carved heat sink design keep your bulbs cool even under extended use, while the 12,000RPM turbo cool fan ensures a long lifespan of up to 50,000 hours.
Check On Amazon
Why we picked it:
Check On Amazon
Check On Amazon
Importance Of Your Car Headlights
Your headlights are one of the most important parts of your car. They help you see at night and in bad weather, and they also make it easier for other drivers to see you. That’s why it’s important to keep them clean and in good working condition. Here are some tips on how to do that.
First, make sure to clean your headlights regularly. You can use a variety of different cleaners, but you should avoid using harsh chemicals that could damage the headlights. Instead, try using a mild soap and water solution.
Second, if your headlights are starting to look dull, you can try polishing them. You can buy special headlight polish at most auto parts stores. Just be sure to follow the directions on the package carefully.
Third, if your headlights are severely damaged, you may need to replace them. This is a job that’s best left to a professional, so be sure to take your car to a reputable mechanic or body shop.
By following these tips, you can keep your headlights clean and in good condition, which will help you see better at night and make it easier for other drivers to see you.
How Often Should You Change Your Headlights?
Most carmakers recommend changing your headlights every two years, regardless of how much you use your car.
But if you live in an area with lots of suns and don’t drive much at night, you might be able to get away with changing them less often. And if you live in a place where it’s dark most of the time or find yourself driving on unlit roads often, you might need to change your headlights more frequently.
In general, it’s a good idea to inspect your headlights regularly and replace them if they appear dim or cracked. It’s also a good idea to clean your headlights regularly to keep them clear and bright.
How To Choose Perfect Headlight Replacement?
When your headlights go out, it can be a big inconvenience. Not only do you have to deal with the hassle of replacing them, but you also have to worry about the cost. Headlight replacement can be a expensive, so it’s important to choose the right replacement for your car. Here are a few tips on how to choose perfect headlight replacement:
1. First, consider the type of car you have. Some cars use different types of headlights than others. If you’re not sure what kind of headlight your car uses, consult your owner’s manual or ask a mechanic. Here are the key points you need to pay attention to when choosing a product: the type of bulb, the amount of light you want to get, and the headlight bulb size – it’s important to make sure it matches the factory specifications.
2. Once you know the type of headlight your car uses, you can start shopping around for replacements. There are a few different places you can look, including auto parts stores, online retailers, and even some salvage yards.
3. When you’re comparing prices, be sure to compare apples to apples. That is, make sure you’re comparing the same type of headlight and the same brand. Otherwise, you might not be getting a true price comparison.
4. Once you’ve found a few good candidates, it’s time to start thinking about quality. You don’t want to end up with a headlight that doesn’t last very long or one that doesn’t provide good light output. To get an idea of quality, read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
5. Finally, don’t forget to factor in the cost of installation. Some headlight replacements are easy to install yourself, but others might require the help of a professional. Be sure to add the cost of installation into your overall budget.
By following these tips, you can be sure to find the perfect headlight replacement for your car. With a little time and effort, you can have your new headlights installed and be back on the road in no time.
How To Change Headlight Bulbs By Yourself?
Headlights can sometimes burn out, however, and when this happens, it’s important to know how to change them yourself.
Changing a headlight bulb may seem like a daunting task, but it’s actually quite simple. All you need is a new bulb and a little bit of time. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the hood of your car and locate the headlight assembly. This is usually located near the front of the vehicle.
2. Once you’ve found the headlight assembly, locate the retaining clip or screw that holds the old bulb in place.
3. Use a flathead screwdriver or other tool to remove the retaining clip or screw.
4. Carefully pull out the old bulb from the socket. Be careful not to touch the glass part of the bulb, as this can cause it to break.
5. Make sure that you’ve chosen the right headlight bulb size. Insert the new bulb into the socket and make sure it’s securely in place.
6. Replace the retaining clip or screw and tighten it until it’s snug.
7. Close the hood of your car and test the new headlight by turning it on.
That’s all there is to it! Changing a headlight bulb is a quick and easy task that anyone can do. Just be sure to have a new bulb on hand before you begin, and be careful not to touch the glass part of the bulb. With a little time and effort, you’ll have your headlights shining bright in no time.